03 February 2010

i felt like i'd lost an arm!

today, on my way out the door for a meeting, i discovered that i didn't have my cell phone. oh, where, oh where could my little phone have gone? i then proceeded to sit through a three hour marketing meeting before going home to see if i could find it. it was nowhere to be found. my coworker called it - nothing. i got back to my office, called it - nothing.

panic set in because, if i'm truly honest, i am a cell phone addict. i am a facebook addict. i am a compulsive email checker. my phone rivals my appendages - losing my phone is like losing my arm.

not to mention that i was thinking how expensive it could be to buy a new one. or what if someone had my phone and was making 3 hours calls to kenya? (yes, this is what goes on in my mind... i'm a worry wort. i was in panic mode.)

thankfully, i have the world's best roommates and we located the phone through the powers of facebook.

honestly, what did one ever do before facebook and cell phones existed? i imagine it was a much less ulcer-inducing time in history.

No comments:

Post a Comment